Auto Fraud Manager is a predictive scoring solution built with artificial intelligence and machine learning designed to identify those applications most likely to result in default. The higher the Auto Fraud Manager score, the higher risk of fraud and early payment default (EPD). In addition to a fraud score, Auto Fraud Manager provides reason codes to help fraud analysts streamline their investigative strategies. These output indicators are used to prioritize a deeper fraud review.
How It Helps
- The industries only consortium based approach to address 100% of lenders risk issues.
- Highly predictive fraud score that helps lenders reduce early payment default losses between 30-50%.
- Enables frictionless lending and automated STIP clearing on up to 30% of approved applications.
The Many Types of Auto Fraud
Auto Fraud Alert provides auto lenders a machine-learning based fraud score and more than 100 alerts based on comparing and validating the information a lender receives on an application against data attributes derived from the Point Predictive auto lender consortium.
The predictive fraud score is influenced by the fraud alerts and enables lenders to rank order the riskiest applications to work first, streamline those with the lowest risk scores, and use the alert details in the fraud review process.
How It Helps
- Over 100+ fraud alerts delivered instantly to prevent synthetic identity, income, straw borrower, dealer and collateral fraud.
- Application matching to identify discrepencies and deviations from prior submissions in the consortium.
- Negative file checking against prior lender fraud reports in the consortium.