PointPredictive Announces Auto Lending Fraud Roundtable 2018
On May 30th, 2018, Auto Lenders from around the nation will gather in a united effort to address the growing problem of auto lending fraud as well as misrepresentation leading to first payment defaults and early payment defaults.
The roundtable is expected to draw more than thirty lenders representing all segments of the industry — Prime, Non-Prime, Captive and Non-Captive — and is specifically focused on reducing fraud and misrepresentation losses through better operational practices and effective application of new technologies.
“Last year, nearly twenty lenders, representing more than half of the entire US Auto Lending market, joined us in working together in the fight against fraud and misrepresentation. By sharing intelligence, data and best practices, we can tackle these challenges and reduce losses dramatically.”
Tim Grace CEO PointPredictive
PointPredictive established the Auto Lending Fraud Roundtable to allow lenders to share intelligence and data with each other in a way that has been adopted by other industries with remarkable success. Credit card, retail lending, and mortgage lending have all been successful in reducing fraud and misrepresentation leading to first payment defaults and early payment defaults by 50% or more using a collaborative, cross-industry approach.
Focus on New Technologies and Best Practices
The roundtable will provide lenders the chance to:
- Network with Other Executives to Discuss Misrepresentation and Fraud
- Benchmark Their Fraud Controls Against Other Lenders
- Participate in an Operational Roundtable to Discuss Serious Issue of Misrepresentation and Fraud
- Learn About the New Fraud and Risk Data Exchange
- Hear Case Studies from Other Lenders on Specific Fraud Issues
- Learn How to Identify Income Misrepresentation with New PointPredictive Machine Learning Technologies
- Learn About Advancements in Synthetic Identity Detection
- Learn How to Better Identify Forged Documentation
Who Should Attend
Chief Risk Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Credit Risk Leaders, Fraud Risk Leaders, and Production Funding Leaders interested in reducing losses associated with fraud and misrepresentation-related first & early payment defaults and in streamlining consumer lending to increase pull-through in the lending process.
Would You Like to Join Us?
For lenders that are interested in attending the Auto Lending Fraud Roundtable, please contact email@example.com for more information.